Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Best Story

The Friendly Cat
This is something that I should be proud of, because I won the TITLE all by myself. *insert evil laugh here*
In our ICT Class our professor told us to take a picture of living things of our choice. I took this photo at my Uncle's farm during my Mother's Birthday. I am not totally a Cat Person, I am more of a Dog Person. I had several attempts of handling kittens and they just keep on scratching and scratching and IT HURTS YOU KNOW?! That is why, when this kitty sat right on my foot she started to smell, lick and started move around my foot and she was swirling her tail on my legs. This really changed me. My Aunt told me that usually this kitty is aggressive and she doesn't really want to play with people, but she did. And it was with me. Maybe she wanted me to know that not all cats are harmful and aggressive.. She is really sweet and she has beautiful eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment